Reporting to: Head of Product
Salary Range: £50-£60K
About Objective Manager
Objective Manager makes it possible for professional services firms to deliver big business impact by turning strategic boardroom plans into everyday habits. Our market leading strategy and performance management SaaS platform enables firms to deliver improved business performance and collaboration by aligning the firm’s strategy with the performance of its people.
Business Analyst with demonstrable experience in gathering requirements, to build out and validate new, or enhanced functionality, for our products. Our solutions are based upon the market requirements from our Product Management team who establish “Why” should we invest with the Business Analyst & UX/UI designer defining and validating “What” the detailed requirements and capabilities should be. The Software Architect, in collaboration with the Development team, defines “How” it should be implemented so that it is technically consistent with our Architectural principles.
This is a great opportunity to get involved from the outset, in a company with a proven track record of bringing successful products to market, and while we will provide the successful candidate with the processes and tools to get started, your autonomy will be encouraged.
- Gathering requirements to define and verify new, or enhanced functionality.
- Working with UX/UI designer to design, define and validate detailed requirements and capabilities
- Application of recognised industry-standard modelling techniques.
- Planning, and facilitating workshops of varying sizes to capture & validate the requirements.
- Participating in the design process, helping to resolve design issues and clarify contradictory requirements.
Experience & Education
- 4+ years Business Analysis experience capturing, documenting and validating requirements for SaaS products.
- Experience and knowledge of systems lifecycle concepts used to plan, develop, implement, operate, and maintain software systems/services.
- Experience of working in a business analysis role on a number of high complexity projects – ideally within the Performance Management (HR) domain, and SaaS-based solutions.
- Experience and understanding of how businesses operate, and key drivers for change.
- A good appreciation of the wider field of IT systems (architecture, hardware, and software), their use in relevant business processes, and how they are implemented to meet business objectives.
- Educated to degree level or holder of further professional qualifications and experience.
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent – Desirable.
- Expertise in defining and leading business analysis approaches within Agile methodologies, from business change and systems development perspectives.
- Demonstrate understanding of existing application capabilities, to meet new use-cases and scenarios through the implementation of tactical adjustments.
- A robust understanding of the full Project / Systems Development life cycle, and associated methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in influencing and managing senior stakeholders
- Leadership, mentoring & coaching skills
- A high degree of organisation, task planning, and time management.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Able to identify and acknowledge potential shortcomings with your own skills
- Comfortable asking for assistance, and knowing where to seek help
- Show enthusiasm for developing new skills in yourself, and others
- Contributing to a fair, respectful, and friendly environment
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email us with your CV detailing why you would like to be considered for this position.