Reporting to: Head of Tech
Salary Range: £35-£40K
About Objective Manager
Objective Manager makes it possible for professional services firms to deliver big business impact by turning strategic boardroom plans into everyday habits. Our market-leading strategy and performance management SaaS platform enables firms to deliver improved business performance and collaboration by aligning the firm’s strategy with the performance of its people.
Experienced Project Manager to support the Product Manager and Head of Technology to co-ordinate and manage activity within a busy and growing Product Management and Software Development department.
This is a great opportunity to get involved from the outset in a company with a proven track record of bringing successful products to market, and while we will provide the successful candidate with the processes and tools to get started, your autonomy will be encouraged.
- Responsible for maintaining the schedule of work, across all our product
- Ensuring the optimal resource availability and allocation
- Proactively identifying & managing risks and issues together with options to mitigate.
- Production of metrics against KPI’s
Experience & Education
- Demonstrable experience of robust project management of technical activities within a SaaS provider
- Accreditation by a recognised project manager authority such as Prince, PMP, etc
- Proven experience with project management software such as MS Project
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Atlassian products – JIRA
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- Experience of CI/CD (DevOps) – Desirable
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies – Desirable
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Able to identify and acknowledge potential shortcomings with your own skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable asking for assistance and knowing where to seek help
- Show enthusiasm for developing new skills in yourself and others
- Contributing to a fair, respectful, and friendly environment
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email us with your CV detailing why you would like to be considered for this position.